Two wishes & sample browser question

Two wishes & sample browser question

Postby RobKastler » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:45 pm

1) Option to link mod wheel to MW morph position slider

While editing sounds and checking the mod wheel morph positions, I often find myself moving the MOD W morph position slider in parallel to the mod wheel. I don't know if this makes sense but wouldn't it be nice if there were an option to link the mod wheel to the MW morph position slider to HEAR & SEE the effect simultaneously ?

2) Click to step layers up/down

Would like if clicking on the small layer up-down-arrows would step layers up/down (I find click-hold & drag somehow fiddly)

3) Question:
Show samples in Preset Browser - what is it good for ? - not a single file visible no matter what path I paste in Sample Dir: field ... ???

Thanks for this insane synth - I love it (though still struggling to see through - but I'm making progress and the sounds are incredible and highly addictive ...)

Best regards
Rob
RobKastler

Re: Two wishes & sample browser question

Postby Daven » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:11 pm

RobKastler wrote:1) Option to link mod wheel to MW morph position slider

While editing sounds and checking the mod wheel morph positions, I often find myself moving the MOD W morph position slider in parallel to the mod wheel. I don't know if this makes sense but wouldn't it be nice if there were an option to link the mod wheel to the MW morph position slider to HEAR & SEE the effect simultaneously ?

Hey great minds think alike. At one point in development this is the way it worked... I can probably work it back in but I have to be careful because now it's not just the mod wheel on the Red morph range, could be 5 different things each wanting to visualize a different position.

2) Click to step layers up/down

Would like if clicking on the small layer up-down-arrows would step layers up/down (I find click-hold & drag somehow fiddly)

In 1.5 there's a right-click menu where you can select the layer. I'm sure if the little arrows were clickable they'd be pretty fiddly themselves.

3) Question:
Show samples in Preset Browser - what is it good for ? - not a single file visible no matter what path I paste in Sample Dir: field ... ???

Let me relook at that. Seemed to work a while ago but haven't used the feature. The point was if you're browsing for samples to model you can avoid the file chooser dialog each time and instead use the <> arrows.

Thanks for this insane synth - I love it (though still struggling to see through - but I'm making progress and the sounds are incredible and highly addictive ...)

Best regards
Rob

Cheers, hope that cleared up some things.
Daven
Site Admin

Return to Cycle