Tutorials

Re: Tutorials

Postby Naenyn » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:03 am

I'm definitely looking forward to those other videos.

Regarding the tutorials, I've been rereading them multiple times to try and make more sense of Cycle.. and have noticed a number of typos and grammar mistakes. Would you mind some help with those? If they're desired, how should I submit them?

-n
Naenyn

Postby Daven » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:56 pm

I definitely appreciate the offer, but I wouldn't bother - most if it will be chucked out.

Want me to clarify anything in the meantime?
Daven
Site Admin

Postby DJunk » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Hi Daven,

You might want to take a look (if you haven't already) at a thread over at KVR.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=406713

Basically, there a lot of people confused about what Cycle can do and how to do it.

I think you need to concentrate on getting some in depth information and tutorials available in order to stem
the brain drain that seems to be required to use Cycle effectively.

I am still having huge problems getting my head round what I need to do and how to interpret the various displays
to better the sound I'm trying to achieve. :oops:

Keep up the good work on it.

Dunc 8-)
DJunk

Postby Naenyn » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:29 am

Glad to hear I'm not the only one! At least Cycle is worth the effort. :mrgreen:
Naenyn

Postby wagtunes » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:42 pm

I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around morphing the sound and getting the mod wheel to do something, anything.

I have never been so frustrated with a synth just trying to do something so simple in 35 years. And this after a whole day working with the demo version.

I'm about ready to give up. The 3 videos on YouTube go through things so quickly there's no way to even follow them. The built in tutorial obviously isn't detailed enough because after walking through it 3 times I still have no idea how to set a start and end point for a morph.

I'll keep at it, but something that's really clear on this would be so helpful.

In the meantime, I love the sound of this thing...what sound I'm able to get out of it.
wagtunes

Postby Halbert » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:09 am

Are there any video tutorials posted anywhere guys?
Halbert

Previous

Return to Cycle